Thursday, March 10, 2016

Over the last few months I have been working on various one-of-a-kind albums.  I have decided to post these albums available for sale.  I have posted them here first so that our valued viewers can see them first. They are all 8" x 8" in size with 4 pages inside for a total of 8 pages for pictures.  A lot of embellishments have been added to the entire albums.  The covers are covered with quality fabric and the interior pages have been securely bound.  For these albums I have used mostly Prima papers, embellishments and flowers.


#1
Heritage

#2
The first of my wedding albums.

#3
Heritage.  Great for family photos.

#4
Very girly.

These albums are available now.  If you are interested in receiving more information, please contact me at   donnamclean959@yahoo.ca    You can also use the store email.
I can send some pictures of the inside pages.  Prices may vary based on the materials used.  Shipping costs will be kept to a minimum.  Remember, these are one-of-a-kind.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Donna

No comments: