Friday, March 23, 2018

Heritage Layout

Hello everyone!!!
Today I decided to post a heritage layout that is simple but pretty.


The background paper looks like it had the colours sponged on - not a lot of pattern on it.  I took another paper and tore three pieces from it and inked the edges.  I then took a couple of stencils and applied modeling paste to give more texture.


I put together a collage of various papers, cut in different sizes, which my picture will be adhered to.
I then punched circles from a map paper and added them to the layout as shown below.


After the picture was added I placed my embellishements starting with the chipboard trellace at the left side of the picture along with painted chipboard leaves.  I added flowers and a metal embellishment to the trellace.  I added another flower to the bottom right corner of the picture with ghost chipboard leaves and a couple of metal gears.  For the final touch I added some gold micro beads here and there onto the flowers and around the outside of the picture.  And that is it.  Kept it simple and easy.
Until next time, this is Donna wishing you a safe and delightful weekend.  Keep smiling.
"Happy Scrapping"
And for a little humour
"If you expect breakfast in bed, go sleep in the kitchen."

No comments: