Saturday, August 16, 2014

Two Page Layout

Hi everyone!!!  I thought I would share with you a two page layout I did of my granddaughter with some sort of weird hairdo going on.  Of course I had to scrapbook them as I quite enjoy these kinds of pictures.  Something I can bribe her with when she is 16.


Close-up of first page.

I first did some texturizing of the background with stencils and moulding paste.  I used 6 different papers with different designs on them.  They were all from the same Bo Bunny line and were co-ordinated to go together.  I pretty much cut different sizes and shapes of the papers and laid them down, tucking them under each other, until I got the pieces balanced.  I discovered that by adhering my pictures to a piece of chipboard, they take on a 3D look.  I have been doing this with all my pictures on other layouts.  I laid the pictures down where I wanted them to go so that I could work the papers around them.  Then I adhered the papers down, the pictures next.  Added a few embellishments here and there and I was done.
I hope you enjoy.
Until next time
To all the  "HAPPY SCRAPPERS"
and my granddaughter
If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile,
 the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.

1 comment:

Ruby said...

Very cute layout Donna.