Thursday, March 24, 2016

Tag Layout

Hello everyone!!!
I don't know about you, but I sometimes have trouble creating a boy's layout.  I love the flowers, bling and all the prettiness you can create for the feminine layouts.  So I decided to come up with something a little different.  Below is a layout that I did for my grandson using tags.  I cut out various tags in different sizes from different papers and layered them across the top of the page and below the pictures.  It was quite easy and it gives a different look to a layout.

I also stamped a border stamp around the outside edge, added a few pieces of ephemera here and there as well as string in some of the tag holes.

Here is another layout that I used for another grandson.  For this one, I created a paper collage using various papers from my scrap box along with a piece of burlap that I used as a paper.  I did add a couple of rustic flowers (oops - couldn't resist) along with some metal pieces.  Again very simple.


I am currently working on a mixed media "Finnibair" inspired canvas.  It will be posted next week and will include a brief tutorial.
Until next time,
"Happy Crafting"
"My husband lets me have all the scrappin' (stampin') supplies I can hide."

No comments: