Thursday, June 16, 2016

Mixed Media Cards

I thought that today would be a good day to share some mixed media cards with you.
This is my first time at this type of card using a lot of products.  I did paper layering to create a paper collage; tags; wood frames; resin frames; lots of flowers; crocheted flowers; cheesecloth; chipboard items.  Pretty much a lot of things from my stash.  I quite enjoyed the whole process and just let my imagination go.  Also got to use up scrap papers and embellishments.  For my next cards I will be creating my own backgrounds using various mixed media products. 
 I will keep you posted and share a short tutorial with you.
I hope you enjoy.





Until next time, this is Donna wishing you a safe, sunny, and relaxing weekend.
"HAPPY SCRAPPING!!!!!
"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the
charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."

No comments: