Monday, April 21, 2014

My Sketch #3

Hello everyone!!!!    I have another sketch for you.  This time I added measurements for each piece of paper that I placed on the layout.  I chose papers from the MME Cut and Paste papers.  Below is the sketch.


Here is the completed layout.

I chose 3 patterns for this page.  I cut 3 pieces in different sizes for each pattern except for the striped paper which I cut a fourth piece.  Since there was pink flowers in the main paper piece and pink in the pictures, I added pink scalloped circles for contrast.  I added some dots of white dimensional pearls to the body of the yellow monarch butterflies, added the butterflies along with pink flowers, white lace, white pearls, white sparkly heart for my embellishments.  I also added dots around the entire outer edges of the papers with a turquoise blue scripto pen.  Then I drew double black lines around the outer edges of the background paper and placed white dimensional pearls coming out from each corner.  I like to place chipboard behind my pictures to give them depth and then I adhered them to the layout using pop dots which gives even more dimension.  The overall layout was very simple to do.  Once you have your papers cut  it is a matter of placing them around your photos.
Another great layout design to use up scraps.
Until next time
HAPPY SCRAPPING!!!!!

No comments: