Thursday, December 04, 2014

Today I thought I would share with you three layouts that I recently completed.  I tried to keep them simple and easy.   For the first one below, I cut my various papers then matted them in black cardstock keeping a very fine outline of the black around the pieces.  It pops the papers and adds some dimension.  I also matted the banner pieces in black as well and used pop dots on every other banner piece.  I will be using this matting technique again as I feel it really accents the page.


The second layout below I matted the centre background paper in black to make it stand out.  I added some pearl accents with yellow and white flowers which kept the layout simple but pretty.  


Here is a third layout similar to the first layout above.  This time the banner at the bottom has been layered with banner pieces in different sizes and different papers.   I added some thin white lace across the top of the banner pieces, then added some flower buttons evenly spaced.
  


Until next time,
have a safe and happy week.
"Light tomorrow with today."  Elizabeth Barrett Browning
HAPPY SCRAPPING!!!!

No comments: