Tuesday, May 03, 2016

"Beautiful" Layout

Today I would like to share with you a layout that I finally finished.  I have been very busy completing my projects that I am offering at our June all day crop.
Here is the layout.

The background paper is so pretty that I decided to keep it simple.
Using a stencil and pink textured paste, I applied some here and there but not too much.  I then did a very light spraying with a soft pink spray to accent around the picture.  Then a bit of splattering with white gesso.
The rest is as shown.  A paper collage for behind the picture, an embossed piece of diamond chipboard down the side of the picture, an embossed title accented with some pink spray, flowers, lace,  resin frame and some ivy chipboard was all it needed.  Of course some pretty little butterflies helped.  So simple.   I raised the picture up using pop dots to give it a 3-D look.   Letting the paper speak for itself was the best idea.
Close-up below.


I hope you enjoy.
Until next time,
"HAPPY SCRAPPING"
AND REMEMBER
"You know you are a scrapper if you can't find your kitchen table."

PS:  My workshops for our June all day crop will be posted this week.  
Have a great day!!            Donna

No comments: