Thursday, May 18, 2017

Page 4 and 5 of "Beautiful Faces" album

Hello everyone!!!!
I have another 2  pages completed for the "Beautiful Faces" album.
 A few more to go and I should be finished.
For page 4 I covered the page background with patterned paper then cut and added other papers in different sizes using pop dots for each.  I centered the picture in the middle.  Tucked a die cut doilie at the bottom, added a small resin frame with flowers and a loopy bow from cording.  Glass beads were also added around the flowers.  I fell in love with this picture and knew I had to use it.


Below is a closeup.


For page 5 below I covered the page with patterned paper then cut other papers and off set them.  I added lace down the sides of the picture.  I kept it simple by adding 3 flowers on a vine with some small yellow roses and greenery that I cut from an artificial vine I found at the dollar store.  Whenever I find a vine like this, I cut off all the leaves and keep them for future use.  I added a embroidered flower with a yellow rose at the bottom right corner.


Below is a closeup.
  

And there you have it.  
Until next time this is Donna wishing you a safe and fun-filled long weekend.
"The best feelings are those that have no words to describe them"
"HAPPY CRAFTING"

1 comment:

agen judi bola said...

very cute and so beautiful.
and nice content too, thank you for sharing article like this.